BIG BONANZA BLAST
Sat, March 10, 2017
100 SPORTING CLAYS
Shoot one flight: $45 or $38 club member.
Shoot both flights: $87 or $73 club member.
Under 17 years: $34 for each flight.
You will receive 1 ticket for each flight shot.
First Flight = 8 AM.
Second Flight = 11:30 AM
Please be punctual: Try and show up no later than 7:30 AM for the first flight registration.
CASH OR CHECK ONLY!
TIP FOR SHOOTERS DOING BOTH FLIGHTS: We have 4 machines on every station. If the first flight uses A and B at a station, ask your puller to throw B and A at that station during the second flight. Makes it interesting!
- For the main event, preview targets are not allowed (to keep the cost down) unless you’re using a Preview Target Card available at registration for $15.00.
- This event is not a NSCA competition and is purely for the fun of it. Also, it’s for shooters to enjoy a great event at a great price. So have fun and keep it fun for everyone around you.
- Tip the ladies who are serving the lunch. It’s good Karma for your score.
- Every June and December, Pacific Sporting Arms donates a Beretta A300 to be raffled among all of the Big Bonanza Shooters. You can’t get tickets for this event unless you participate and you’ll receive a ticket(s) at every event you attend. If you get lucky and win your Lewis Class, you’ll get an extra ticket too!
- The drawing will take place after the 2nd flight is completed.
- You must be present to win the shotgun.
- Winner of the shotgun will receive a voucher which you can use to redeem your brand new Beretta A300 12ga. shotgun at Pacific Sporting Arms.
- Winner will also be responsible for taxes and DROS fees associated with this shotgun.
- Scores will be calculated after the A300 Shotgun has been drawn. Winners of their Lewis Class will win tickets for the drawing in June of 2018.
NEW – STARTING IN MARCH!
Moore N’ Moore has the Big Bonanza Blast on the 1st Sunday, and now Redlands Shooting Park is hosting the Big Bonanza Blast “Down South” on the 2nd Saturday of every month. The first Redlands event will take place March 10th.You’ll want to shoot both events each month and here’s why…Pacific Sporting Arms is donating a Beretta A400 to be raffled every 6 months at MNM and a Beretta A300 to be raffled every 6 months at RSP. You’ll receive individual tickets (like always) at each of those raffles. Wait! There’s more!We’ve included a special raffle for shooters who attend both events each month. If they do, they’ll receive a special golden ticket where they’ll be able to tour a chocolate factory… or maybe win a Browning Crossover over-under shotgun instead! This particular raffle will take place at the year-end Bonanza shoot at RSP.
Remember, the event isn’t changing, the price isn’t going up and now you can shoot the Bonanza twice a month, at two different clubs, giving you a chance to win 3 great shotguns in all. OMG, you’re welcome!
We almost forgot!
If you’re a club member at Moore N’ Moore, you’ll be able to shoot the Redlands Bonanza at club member rate…same goes for Redlands members at Moore N’ Moore. Ahh…families working together…ain’t it sweet?